Skip to content

Front Page

Welcome to my research articles.

For quite while, I feel it is extremely hard to get into a research field. One problem is that a research paper mostly focuses on the difference between its 10% contribution and the rest 90% of existing work, while the whole background knowledge or picture is missing. Many people believe the majority of research papers is useless. I think it's one indicator that some people may miss the whole picture and focus on some useless but doable directions. Unfortunately, when the whole picture is presented in a book or a survey, it is probably not a fresh research field anymore.

As a trial, I feel it is worth to start tracking the thoughts running behind my research papers. No matter it is correct or not in the current stage(I may keep updating those), it may help me and other people to stay focusing on the whole picture and ensure a meaningful track of research.